Tuesday 28 January 2014

Instagram Catch Up

This last week or so I've curled up with another new read
 Took numerous cute photos of our pooch
 Added christmas photos to our journal, lovingly made by Dab and a Dash
 I got retweeted by Matt Goss and had near on heart failure!!!

About a year ago I could not make yorkshire puddings for the life of me! Now I cant stop! Thanks to the most simple formula ever :)
Spent alot of time on each room! getting each one right so everything had a place, if it didnt then did I really need it! So bags filled and off to the charity shop after each few rooms - its feeling good and clutter free around here at the moment
Working on lots of new projects for my Quirky Boots side of the business x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)