Sunday 26 February 2017

Book Review - The Forgetting Time

This book was quite something! I couldn't put it down! I was totally drawn into Noah's little world and wanted so much to help him, as a Mum myself reading about a child crying over something your not able to help ease his pain is crushing!

The book flowed so well, I didn't feel distracted or took off in other directions, it made me think about life after death and I've always personally felt that there must be something more once we are gone or living this life is just a waste surely!
It made me question faith again, I'm not religious by any means, I was raised Church of England and attended our local church for many years in young adulthood until I moved away from the area and life took over with no faith included, but I truly want to believe that this life is not the end but in my own way with no pressures from faiths, just me in my own little world

One I can certainly say must be on your bookshelf as a must read
Now go find and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)