Monday 17 July 2017

The urge to seperate things!

Some time ago I had this overwhelming urge to separate life as I knew it!
I wanted to keep business, home and fun separate!
I tried and failed miserably!!!! It all seemed to fall apart around me! I had a blog account here and there and an insta/fb/online shop and this and that!
arghhhh, its just all become too much!

Trying to grow and develop a small business and have perfectly perfect photos and show and tell is just not who I am on a daily basis! I'm just little ole me! A 42 year old wife, mum and animal lover who's life is escaping her and who is desperately trying to reign it all back in!
Do you ever feel like this!!!
Sit back and think I've took on too much again! There are too many angles to this and that so lets just put them all together because that's who I am! That's how I work!

So sod the extra blog and insta that goes with it! My love and desire for food photography and sharing recipes can continue here in my good ole faithful space.
Sod the extra this that and the other! Its all staying here, the space that has kept me sane over the years as I've offloaded about life in general!

I hope you stick around to read more ramblings from this cat mad woman trying to make a mini empire and keep her home reasonably tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)