Sunday 11 July 2010

Fun photo shoot

Whilst at my crop on Saturday I asked the lovely Jane to model my chunky scarves for me, which was quite difficult as it was rather hot hot hot lol
I used the church door entrance as the backdrop and after a few outtakes of photos, these are the ones I've chosen for my stores, as they are fun and thats what Quirky Boots is all about :)
Chunky Black with a large Teal button
I really am going to struggle to part with this, I may have to make myself one :) This happens to be my favourite photo too
Mustard with pansy
Lilac with tassels

Scarlet with TasselsIts really strange working on a winter collection in this sun but its gotta be done :) Fingerless gloves here we come

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful scarves you have made. She was a good sport...I know it is hot here too.
    smiles...Tammy
    Just made a scarf/hat today and it is about 100 out. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)