Monday 2 December 2013

Phew

Its been a bit of a long week, not enough hours in the day at all!
Last Thursday evening I opened my shop up late and to say it was pitch black is an understatement! you seriously could not see a millimetre in front of you! frightening!!!
At the weekend we popped along to a friends engagement party, where me and the little man had cuddly fun

Last week I also very spur of the moment with a friend popped along to a shop called My Little Vintage and we ended up booking onto an Annie Sloan painting workshop - looking forward to the new year even more now!

I've got a few woolie projects on the go! A blanket order for a friends daughter (very unique cannot wait to share the end result), a baby blankie and some festive fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)