Monday 21 July 2014

My Little Vintage - Bosworths Garden Centre

Libby and myself set ourselves up for another day of selling goods at a My Little Vintage Event, this time at Bosworths Garden Centre, so it was undercover and great as I love this place anyway as its very very local to both of us
Libby and I love sharing a stall this time was especially a squeeze but we think we made it work

This time I set up with my printers tray full of vintage haberdashery, a crafts destash basket, mini crochet garlands, aprons and a few items of furniture I'm decluttering too
I'd busily made crochet garlands and they were a big hit with the customers
The pooch attempted to help me but he got exhausted!
The vintage haberdashery was loved too
The night before the event I realised that I didnt have any business cards so I made up these ones, I wont say quickly as they took an age! hand drawn, wrote and cut out! but worth it as I like them alot :)
All in all we had a fantastic day

A big thank you to Julia from My Little Vintage for organising another fabulous event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)