Thursday 17 July 2014

The most heart wrenching decision

i've ever had to make!
Due to reasons with this that and the other, I have made the heart wrenching decision to close my shop The Gift Box
Im heartbroken, but financially it just wasnt working, more and more of my time was taken up with it, not only in the shop itself but in personal life at home, I knew it wasnt going to be easy running an independant shop alone, I wasnt blind but the time has now come to say goodbye
and it hurts ALOT
I cannot apologise enough to sellers and customers who loved to visit, as I said it was one of the hardest decisions i've ever had to make
The last shopping day is going to be Friday 1st August

I am going to continue on in the unit as my own studio and will in time sell my own makes from within it, but for now I'm going to enjoy my last couple of weeks selling artisans wares, then sorting out the final details and shutting up the shop door for a well earned family holiday

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this, its looks so beautiful to . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read you've had to shut your shop. All the best for the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)