Thursday 11 December 2014

New York New York

Soooo jet lagged....

But Oh My Goodness I'm still on a high after our trip to New York, we returned home on Saturday afternoon to two very excited boys and an overly excited pooch
New York was amazing, I doubt I can put into words the experience
Everything just everything was a dream, like in the movies!
I fell in LOVE with the place and am already dreaming of when we can go back!
We were proper tourists, we walked our butts off! we pounded them sidewalks and subways until we were exhausted
We went on movie tours, movie sightseeing, saw the 911 memorial, world one trade centre, American natural history museum, Time Square, Empire States Building, American diners, Hard Rock Cafe, Central Park Zoo, Central Park, the BIG piano, Tiffanys, rode in a yellow cab, Macys department store, met up with my neice who is studying over there, Wall Street
Thank goodness for my iphone, its all I used for photographs, so i'm pretty pleased with what I got
So much walking and our metro pass on the subways was well used!
If someone offered me a ticket to go back tomorrow, I would run to the airport!!!
I LOVE NEW YORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)