Monday 16 February 2015

Crochet Face Scrubbies Tutorial

**An updated pattern can now be found here**

These face scrubbies are simple to make so I thought I would share, as they are super lovely to use as well

You will need some 100% cotton yarn and a hook (I used a size 4)
Round 1 -
Magic Circle, Ch2, 12dc, pull closed and slip stitch in top of beginning ch2 to join
Round 2 -
Ch2, 1dc in the same space as ch2
2dc in each dc space (not the top loop but inbetween each post)
slip stitch in top of beginning ch2
Round 3 -
Ch2, 2dc in same space as ch2
3dc in each 2dc space (as in round 2 not the top loop but inbetween each 2dc post)
slip stich in top of beginning ch2
Round 4 -
Ch1, sc in each top stitch (through both front and back loop)
slip stich to join
Fasten off and weave in ends
Get your favourite face soap lathered on it and massage over your skin
Who needs a spa break eh! (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)