Thursday 28 May 2015

Deco Guitar!

I got hold of a half size guitar and I knew straight away I wanted to decopatch it
I got this paper free with a magazine some time ago and its a gorgeous woodland scene, sadly I  have no idea where it can be purchased from, otherwise I'd purchase a whole stack of it!

The strings were broken so I binned them and gave the guitar a good clean
Then I set to work on decopatching just the front
 Little man wanted to model the finished guitar!
My lovely fella put new strings on for me and retuned it, as he's good at that sort of stuff and certainly more practised in that department considering he's got 4 guitars of his own!

Now I'll be honest! I was going to keep it and learn guitar myself but I do too much stuff already so it will be for sale in My Little Vintage, Earls Barton very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)