Tuesday 21 July 2015

This week

is all about preparing for school holidays
The boys finish at 12 on Wednesday for their lonnnggg summer break so to start it off I've booked bowling for Thursday morning then a trip into town for pocket money goodies

Until all that happens, this weekend saw another event this time at the lovely Bosworths Garden Centre which is really local to me, we go there quite often actually either for lunch with friends and family or the fact they have a lovely range of plants and accessories for your garden
Due to my love of Formica I'm selling this gorgeous drop leaf table and matching stools as I have a dream table and matching chairs arriving this week! for in my workshop, I dont have room for them all (oh I wish I could because honestly I'd have a whole room dedicated to formica tables! odd but true!)
The few days I have spare whilst the boys are at school I'll be changing the space around in Vintage Fleur, I'm currently having a large sale in there of odds and ends but this week will see a huge change with buttons and handmade gifts on offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)