Tuesday 1 September 2015

Vegetable Lasagne

This meal was a case of what do I have in the fridge and cupboards as I was making a meat lasagne for the rest of the family but didnt want to miss out
*I sliced a courgette, leek, half a red pepper and some mushrooms and popped them into my griddle pan to fry off a little
*I made a sauce using a small tin of chopped tomatoes, half a vegetable oxo cube, splash of hot water and a sprinkle of garlic italian seasoning and let it simmer along nicely
*In a small oval glass dish I popped in my vegetables and drizzled over my homemade tomato sauce
*I used one sheet of lasagne and a few spoonfuls of white ragu sauce, a sprinkle of cheese and topped with some sliced tomato (every time I make my own white sauce it goes wrong)
*Popped it in the oven for 25 mins and I have to say it was blooming gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)