Wednesday 25 April 2007

Oh what a night!!!

Well... most certainly, what a night!!!
Much much much alcohol consumed - Lol - but it was my first night out since having Riley and well deserved.
I think Cazz and I can certainly say we enjoyed ourselves! Our feet were rarely off the dance floor, and I dont think either of us will ever forget winning chocolates for our 'dirty dancing'!!!
I thought I would tie my wonderful evening out, with my first scrapped picture, which I took inspiration from the brilliant pencil lines sketch.
All paper and chipboard used from my new self addressed kit, basic grey rub on, angel bloom & ribbon/button from stash.
Its only a small one to start with, until I get the hang of this, but it fits perfectly in my basic grey lunch pail, which I love and cant wait to alter.

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)