Wednesday 16 May 2007

eek...

Wow I havent updated this for some time, I've just been so busy with family life and decorating and sorting out my website!
I promise myself now, that I must try to update this blog more often especially as I've found so many more card & scrapping blogs that I can join in with, promise promise promise! lol
We are all getting very excited about our holiday now, only a few more weeks left!!! hehe...

I've made some cards for my ebay shop over the last few days and one fits in well with the dcm blog, their little extra challenge for this week is 'Anniversary cards'

I love the paper nation decoupage, there just a bit of fun...

Watch this space for updates!!! ttfn x

4 comments:

  1. Hey no wonder that building there (is it your house?) reminds me of Wales - YOU're in the UK too! Well special hi then! There's not that many of us Brit-bloggers about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne this is Gorgeous!... love the dimension of this card, lots of wonderful details,and your colours are lovely...
    All the best with your ebay shop, I hope it's a great success for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)