Wednesday 12 September 2007

Bad Girls

This is my Top Designer LO!!! Its colour therapy. My reason really for doing all blues is
a) because I have my boys b) I've never really seen blue as a cold colour, I think its quite warming in the right place and c) because its for his room - lol.
I've been meaning to do a picture for his bedroom for awhile now, and this gave me the inspiration to do it.
The red stitching is to highlight the collar in his outfit and hopefully bring it altogether. Not too much I hope, but I'm kinda into that right now.

Products used are blue bazzil cardstock, Basic Grey romani papers, buttons and lots of hand stitching.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll be back later with my Kiss challenge from HS-MS, need to find a willing subject first - lol x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)