Monday 15 October 2007

OMG

Its amazing how a bad day can turn good ~ to start with the bad, without going into too much detail!! Why is it, when people email you, you then discuss it with them, they then turn round and say they meant something else!! When you know they didnt!!!
This I must admit upset me a great deal but upset in the anger way! but I'm calmer now...

Then to make things brilliant, I ~ yes me ~ actually won a bloody challenge ~ yippee, I cannot tell you how excited I was when I got the email. So a big thank you to the design team over at Papercraft Junkies for choosing my ATC's for the Challenge 9 of pink!
Prior to 'the' email I was photographing my new wedding stationery designs! So hopefully by tomorrow my website will be updated.
Jack is off school tomorrow as he is having '2' fillings bless him, he was so brave having one last time, I hope he's a big boy tomorrow.
I hate it though, I constantly get questioned by the dentist, does he eat too many sweets, he must do! and hand on heart, he does not. He has 'hopefully' just got very weak milk teeth, hopefully his big teeth will come through very strong.

Right thats me for tonight me thinks, I'll go to bed on a high knowing that my creative streak can lead me to win one challenge at least - thank you again PCJ x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)