Thursday 20 December 2007

How cold!

Blooming freezing thats what!!!
I made an inspiration board awhile ago for the new blog challenge over at Artz de Scrap, I think I only showed a sneak peek for some reason, so here it is in full bloom
My inspirations are as my board states, my two gorgeous boys, I love following challenges and seeing such inspiration on other blog sites, I adore using buttons, lace, ribbons, doodling, naked chipboard, these are my main embellishments at the moment! Something always has a button on it - lol
Thats it for today, apart from the barnet has been cut and NO ONE can now call me Chrissie Hynde lookalikie!!!!!!!! Thank you very much....
Nearly ready for Christmas which is quite a nice stressless thought x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)