Monday 21 April 2008

Yippee -

- my little fella is back home safe and sound after his little trip away with Nanny, Pop Pop and Megan. Lots of kisses and huggles and squeezes and kisses and huggles and squeezes lol Missed him tons.

Before they came home, I tootled off to the allotment for awhile this morning to tend to my - well erm - mud plot! Done some digging, popped in some tatties, done some clearing. Spoke to Mr Rotivator about going over it again bla bla bla
Came home to my little fella - hehehe. Once the family were gone, Riley had a nap and I toddled off to the back garden to do some more clearing and sorting. So all in all a very productive and huggled out day.
Must show you these as I am 'very' excited
CourgetteTomatoand some leeks are on the go too, just waiting for red pepper and parsnip to rise and shine.
Hugs
x

1 comment:

  1. So you are a tad green fingered then Deanne, lol. Your little seedlings look healthy and growing well - good luck with them :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)