Friday 25 July 2008

Sniffle

Oh man I have the sniffle of all sniffles, I have the dreaded summer flu!!!!!! aching, shivering, sore throat, running nose!!!!!!! :( all very sad indeed.
Quite hard to stay in bed to recover when the kids are off on school holidays, I already feel a let down for Jack, bless him, Mummys recovering honey, we will try to do something tomorrow - promise.
I've managed to drag myself to sort his room out ready for my niece staying from Sunday! and I've been a busy making lots of new thingies for my Etsy store, I've added a fair few pieces of my altered art as well...
Will update when one isn't sneezing over the computer - talking of bugs, this bloody computer has one too :( :( :(
ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)