Thursday 14 August 2008

No name!

The post with no name! could not think of one!
Well the last few days have gone down the drain really! Literally... its rained so much, I've managed about 3 hours on my allotment, the final straw was getting well and truly soaked so i packed up my shovel and came home :(

Yesterday I finally got to meet my online buddy Linda, I met her through her online craft shop and finally after sharing many tears of joy and sadness we were able to sit down and gossip, gossip and gossip some more... a brilliant day and just so happy we finally met. (Although the terrapins can go take a run and jump! phobia remember...)

I have been crafting but got nothing I can show at the moment other than thesethey are my wool felt brooches that will be making an appearance in my Etsy Shop very soon...
I'm adding finishing touches to some baby gifts for a friend this evening will show those very soon...
Please make sure you pop on over to Kirsty's blog and help sign toward the petition to keep RMH Haslar, a military hospital open.
I love the RAF, I use to be in the ATC till I was about 18, never joined up myself (reasons of the time! but hey) I still have a huge soft spot for the air force...
You can go direct to the petition here deadline is the 19th August...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)