Friday 15 August 2008

Precious

Tonight I'm going to see my friends Granddaughter for the first time, she was born a few weeks back but she had a few complications and was very poorly.
Thankfully she has made a full recovery and is now home. So I get to visit hehehe
Newborns are so precious and you have to admit they make your heart miss a beat - but I'm not broody! Well I haven't seen her yet! ;)

I've made a nappy cake for baby and this keepsake card with a difference
(it wouldn't photograph very well! - gutted)
and for the proud Grandparents I made this hope they like it!
There is a hidden journalling tag behind the photo, I left this blank so they can fill it in with their memories of when Tilly-Mae was born.
I worked with Sue for a number of years, and she's one of the most adorable and kind hearted people I know, miss working with her, she's lovely, but at least we keep in touch.

My little fella was up at 5am this morning! bright as a button... his skin is healing really well and it doesn't seem to bothering him at all.
Weather has been a scorcher today of sorts so out in the garden we've played, Riley's worn out so having an afternoon nap whilst Mummy makes dinner - umm spag bol!

Thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

  1. Wowee Deanne
    These are amazing what a brilliant idea and those bootees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)