Thursday 4 December 2008

Need Help!

I have closed my Etsy store until the New Year where there will be lots of gorgeous (if I say so myself) altered art and paper crafted goodies to purchase :)

I am going to rename my ickle shop but I just cannot think of a groovy funky 'quirky' enough name for it.
So here is a challenge which will run all throughout December, suggest a name for my shop by emailing me here and at the beginning of January I will pick the best suited name and send a lovely box of goodies to the winner full of lovely jubbly bits and pieces.
A few bits about myself which may help with your name decision, apparently I'm quirky!! If I get my hands on it - I'll alter it (hence all the jars under the sink cupboard), I love paint, I never stop! and I love patterned paper so much that I could sit and sniff it all day long, especially if its 'My minds eye'!!! I will place a link to this post at the top of my blog so you can enter as many times as you like.
Please help me :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)