Monday 8 December 2008

Oh baubles

The weekend seemed to go by in such a blur, we didn't really get up to much as Tel was working Saturday, chilled out in the evening, well we tried to, Riley is really playing us up at bedtime at the moment :( so we are banging heads literally trying to sort it out.

Sunday we went and bought our very first real christmas tree, I am super excited now and just hope and pray it fits in the room - lol - Tel's picking it up after work today so we'll be decorating that tonight, cant wait.

Last Sunday was Rosies challenge and I've only just got my photo to her, so sorry :( heres my bauble, its double sided, a baby photo of each of my boysThis weeks challenge was mine and I chose to do a christmas mini book themeRosies is fab, pop on over to the challenge blog and check it out

This photo is a tad out of focus but I dont care, this is Riley the majority of the time, before the screaming starts, aint he a gorgeous little fella :)

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)