Saturday 2 May 2009

The Girls

popped round last night, that will be Cazz, Steph and Jane :) and had a teeny bit of a crafting session, ie we all made one project. Cazz finally did a project all on her own with no intervention from me and it was a cracker so I do believe I can say she is hooked on scrapbooking!
I managed to finally do a layout after not doing one for so long and I'm really happy with it :) and its of little ole me :)
Ingredients - K&Co bird paper, basic grey brads and chipboard alpha, fancy pants rub ons, patti's prettie's by Kirsty Wiseman, ribbon and tag from stash :)
The gorgeous bird paper is available from Indigo Mill in a kit form
We've being at a 3 year olds birthday party all day today, Jack and Riley loved the bouncy castle and Riley especially loved the food table.

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Dee. Lovely to see what we all had 'different' hairdos as a child HAHAHA xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)