Tuesday 4 June 2013

Vintage Retreat

I've decided to rent a pod space at Vintage Retreat, its a new venue in Northampton to sell vintage and handmade goods
I have a lot of vintage items that I bought thinking I would use but to be honest they've just sat in the cupboard, so this is my idea of decluttering as well

My pod space is a corner unit, I asked for the hanging rail so I could use it for my pillowcase aprons and the shelves to hold some baskets

This is my finished pod


Now then, I am happy with the layout but to say it was a rushed job is an understatement!

I got a phonecall to say my son had had another vacant seizure at school, I explained I was further away than normal so would get there asap, thankfully when I got to school he was much better but he came home and sat happily calming down building a lego fire engine and flag pole, some time in the garden and playing with Mummy was what he needed
I'll be visiting my pod again soon so i'll be able to tweak it then and add some more goodies to my shelves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)