Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Pantry!

Finally the pantry is up and running, The Warkton Pantry that is!
Its been a long time coming and I'm so proud to be a part of it
My little gift shop is right next door, there use to be a pantry there but the original owner sold the business and sadly the purchaser just ran it into the ground, we dont think he realised what he had in the little shop, but thankfully we did, we as in myself and a lady called Sandra
We are so lucky that a family member of hers is funding the business and we are left to run it to our own devices! We're enjoying it alot, but we are so happy that today, the first opening day is over and out of the way! We can relax a little now
I'll be juggling responsibilities between this and my own shop but its worth it especially with all the wonderful comments and support we've had whilst we've been getting the shop ready
 Really loving and enjoying my future prospects right now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)