Monday 10 November 2014

A Week in the life of me... day 1

I thought for fun and something different I would document 7 days of what little ole moi gets up too...

Today is Monday and typically not a normal day!
I'm travelling back from a girlie weekend away (more on that next week)
I've missed the boys, my man, my pets and my home but i've also had a fabulous break away

The majority of the day was spent driving home from Chinley in Derbyshire, we were quite literally in the middle of nowhere and had beautiful scenic views
Then real life started to happen again..
Home cooked dinner
Homework
Reading & Bedtime Cuddles
Snuggles with my man as I super missed him this weekend whilst watching episode 1 of series 6 of 24!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)