Monday, 30 November 2009
I throughly enjoyed making this and found it quite difficult to package up and post lol
**still feeling very rough :( **
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Winner will be drawn mid december in time for under the christmas tree :)
These will all be part of my monthly update :)
I used penny black stamped image and watercoloured it, green patterned papers, button and 'love' wording from stash
I do really try so hard to make a cluttered page, but it feels so wrong when I do so again its a gorgeous amount of white space and simple :)
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
My picture peg magnets sold out at the last fair so I'm whipping up a few more, only two more smaller fairs to go, then they'll be listed in my one of my online shops :) They really are pretty when they are all glossed and finished :)
Right off to buy more glue sticks from town, I wont be in there long as I dont have a child with me! It feels so strange been here alone, Jacks at school and Riley is spending the week with nanny. Its all very quiet :)
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
I used a stamped image from Cazzy off the forum, brown cardstock, string and velvet brad from stash, cuttle bug embossed postage stamp, patti picklicious papers
Pop on over and join in with us, as always there is a prize up for grabs
Monday, 23 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
House looks like blackpool illuminations at the moment whilst I run around popping everything by the door and ticking off my check list (gotta have one of those!)
Joined a gym today with my best bud, I dare say a few tales will be shared on here! as nothing goes as smoothly as it should for us lol
and just because I'm ubber excited cause it was such a great night, I cannot wait for this to come out next week
Please santa, I have been a good girl :)
Friday, 20 November 2009
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Pop on over to Julias blog and join in :)
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
Monday, 16 November 2009
Saturday, 14 November 2009
1. Where is your cell phone? on the book shelf
2. Your hair? dark with grey edges! (I've always stated if I was rich I would employ a hairdresser as I hate doing my hair!)
3. Your mother? prob at a WI meeting! lol
4. Your father? prob at home awaiting to hear the latest WI adventures!
5. Your favourite food? chinese - yummmy -
6. Your dream last night? Had an awful night thanks to a toddler waking up at 3.15am! and refusing to go back to sleep.. so no dreams for me
7. Your favourite drink? costa latte with soya milk - to go :)
8. Your dream/goal? to be who i really want to be, if that makes sense. I adore my family but have lost myself through having children.
9. What room are you in? Living Room watching the boys play 'call of duty - modern warfare 2' !!!
10. Your hobby? craft craft and more craft, reading, films and msn
11. Your fear? tortoise, terrapin, turtle - massive phobia, cant breathe when i see them - worst fear to lie on a beach and baby turtles come out of the sand!!! i think i would die...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy, happy and living in cornwall :)
13. Where were you last night? tescos for a short period of time then home
14. Something that you aren't? slim, i hate my body at the moment, thats kids for ya oh and comfort eating i suppose!
15. Muffins? raspberry and white chocolate
16. Wish list item? a dog that stays toilet trained!
17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham (uk)
18. Last thing you did? put kits together for crop on sunday
19. What are you wearing? *cough cough* pjs!
20. Your TV? when tel works nights it gets turned off once boys in bed, apart from holby city (huge fan)
21. Your pets? 1 two year old shih tzu called Wicket, 3 moggies called Gizmo, Apollo and Louie, 2 mini lop ear rabbits called Parker and Penelope
22. Friends? After much heartbreak over friendships I now choose them very carefully, I've learnt my lessons in life on who to trust! I have a handful of friends I can truly trust and they mean the world to me :)
23. Your life? a mess sometimes :)
24. Your mood? dodgy! lol
25. Missing someone? will it sound really bad to say I miss my old doggie all the time, I get quite upset when I think of her, she was my first baby :(
26. Vehicle? E36 BMW Tourer and I love her :)
27. Something you're not wearing? jewellery, I just dont!
28. Your favourite store? Costa, if that counts as a store
29. Your favourite colour? black and purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? last night at johnathan ross lol
31. Last time you cried? oh blimey, i watched marley and me the other night - alone - thankfully! i used a whole bog roll for the tears
32. Your best friend? My fella :) we are quite in tune - my best girlfriend Cazz :)
33. One place that I go over and over? school run
34. Facebook? yes but not addicted! only do status updates no applications thank you
35. Favourite place to eat? Lea Gardens
A little insight into the world of me and in the words of His Highness Gordon Ramsey - DONE!
Now to pass it on - to be honest, I think most people I know have done this, so if you havent, consider yourself tagged :)
Friday, 13 November 2009
Thats the thing when you work from home and your trying to start a very small but successful business. You have to advertise and sell where you can!
Hence a new online store on DaWanda
A search into other avenues today made me smile so hopefully Quirky Boots will be taking on a new adventure in 2010 :)
Thursday, 12 November 2009
I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone for their well wishes for Riley, he is so much better now, although we still do not have the results of the swine flu tests! Thats another story in itself.
There are so many gorgeous shops that advertise on there and been part of the group gives you a real boost and there is so many handy hints and help always at hand
Click on the picture to visit the blog and see what I mean
If your a woman running your own business email me and I can give you the details about joining
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Pop on over and join in with us x
Monday, 9 November 2009
**Fab image with thanks to google images :)**
Sunday, 8 November 2009
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Sunday, 1 November 2009
so please scroll down for new posts
I will be doing monthly updates at the beginning of each month with new designs.
I'm recycling packaging where I can which I have stated in my terms and conditions so I feel very green for doing that (Tel didnt look impressed when he saw my collection of boxes on top of the fridge!!! sorry babe - lol)
Anyways, new shop means a Giveaway
If you'd like to be entered into the draw to win this bundle of handcrafted goodies and extras then please leave me a comment, it would be fantastic if you popped my giveaway on your blog too, if you do let me know and I'll put your name down twice for the giveaway :) Even better eh...
A winner will be picked on 1st November :) Good Luck